Corserva is pleased to announce we will be exhibiting at HITEC Minneapolis, June 17–20, 2019. Visit Corserva in booth #1446.
Minneapolis Convention Center
1301 Second Avenue South
Minneapolis, Minnesota, USA
Learn how Corserva is enabling hospitality clients to:
- Reduce operating costs through the integration of systems
- Attain 100% guest room availability through device monitoring services
- Decrease energy costs by leveraging the Internet of Things (IoT)
Maximize Room Availability
If you are attending HITEC Minneapolis, don't miss your chance to see Corserva's new iCommander monitoring service. iCommander keeps the technology devices within a guest room operating successfully 24x7x365. From our network operations centers, Corserva checks the performance of each guest room device to prevent outages that could take a hotel room out of service. With this proactive managed service, you maximize the number of rooms available.
Leveraging our advanced platform, we monitor all IoT devices within all your guest rooms, on all your floors, across all your buildings, throughout all your properties. Alerts are generated immediately as issues arise so that we can correct problems before they impact guests. By proactively resolving potential issues, you maximize the availability of all your guest rooms throughout your properties.
How the iCommander Monitoring Service Works
- Corserva collects information about the technology systems that are installed in the guest rooms or other areas within the property. This can include TVs, thermostats, door locks, lights, window coverings, water systems, and any other IoT device.
- Corserva installs software agents that collect relevant data from any IoT platforms. The data is consolidated and normalized for presentation and actionable alerts.
- Within each guest room, Corserva determines which IoT device is the gateway (usually the smart TV or the thermostat) and determines other devices communicating with it.
- Corserva monitors all your devices across all your properties 24x7x365 and provides proactive service to keep everything in the guest rooms operating successfully.
Benefits of Monitoring
Comprehensive — Our iCommander dashboard gives us unique perspective into the status of all devices. Because we bring together all the data from your disparate technology systems, we can correct issues much more quickly than could be done by monitoring your systems separately.
Precise — The iCommander dashboard provides an overall view into the status of all in-room guest technologies at your property. When an alert appears, we can instantly drill down to the property level, building level, floor level, room level, and individual IoT device level for precision in troubleshooting.
Customized — For each client, we configure a custom set of alerts so that we can concentrate on the issues that will have the biggest impact on room availability in your business.
Support for all technologies and devices — Our monitoring platform supports all different types of protocols so that we can monitor all your IoT devices. At the room level, we can see the status of all technologies in use.
Fast — The graphical interface enables us to accurately pinpoint the source of an issue quickly and highlights the most pressing issues, such as those involving a gateway device. At the alert level, we can view specific details about the error. Trying to narrow down the problem by viewing disparate systems would be much more time consuming.
Granular — Our advanced dashboard tools highlight the number and type of issues to be addressed at each property, building, floor, and room. Issues are color coded with yellow and red to indicate severity. We can drill down from a global view of all your properties to specific locations, buildings, floors, rooms, and devices.
Integrated — We can integrate our monitoring service with ticketing systems such as HotSOS and ServiceNow to generate service tickets. We can also integrate with remote network monitoring systems to access details on computer devices in your network outside of the guest rooms.
Gain Support for All Technology Needs
As a Corserva client, when a technical issue occurs with any of your systems, you only need to contact Corserva and we take care of the rest. Even if the source of the issue originates from outside the domain of Corserva's services, we work on your behalf to get the problem fixed. Contact us to gain a single source for all your technology needs for your hospitality business.